Sunday, May 15, 2011

"What is Important in My Life"

Seperti yang saya ceritakan sebelumnya, pada English Class minggu lalu saya membuat essay dengan judul di atas. Berikut ini essay saya ...

What is Important in My Life

My family is important in my life. I’m married to a very kind person and he is very important for me. My father and my mother are also very important for me. They raised me with honor and responsibility. They teach me the value of life and support me to reach my dream.

I want to be a person that can give something to my society. I want to be a person that is useful and give benefit to other people. I want to reach that with my ability and my knowledge. To pursue further study like what I do right now is one of the way to do that. I hope I can share and apply the knowledge and the experience that I have. Firstly to make myself a better person. Secondly to make other people better. Hopefully.

To feel happy in my life is also important. Sometimes I feel sad, but the other day I find a good thing in my life. Throughout the days I try to be grateful for every little thing that God gives me. And if I find something that makes me sad, sometimes life is going tough, I try to patient and keep on smiling and feeling happy. Those things can keep me happy in my life.

To stay healthy is also important for me. To eat healthy food and have a good rest is important for me. Hopefully I can have a balance and good quality in life.


Saya memuat essay ini, seperti membuat janji Pramuka rasanya :)
Amiiiiiiiiiiin ya robbal alamiiiiin :)

No comments: